A brief update

Rockstars,

It has been a busy week and change for Best Movie Ever. I managed to get a significant number of the t-shirts and headphones out the door, so that hopefully people who have rare and delicate things will be receiving them sooner than later, so they are not sitting in my office. This doesn't count the "distressed" headphones that required repair, because I had to find time to do that.

Which I can do in the coming week, because I just turned in the first draft of Best Movie Ever to Evelyn Duffy at Open Boat Editing. She's going to look at its structure, to make sure it makes sense to someone who isn't me. I still have some massaging to do, and even a few interviews that have been promised but not yet completed -- but with 249 pages and counting, Best Movie Ever is one step closer to being ready for the printer! With a first draft completed, I will be working to get the book up for preorder through Amazon and Barnes & Noble in the next week or so.

DuJour means thank you all again!


Russ


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josie Day!

200% Funded